If you want to send artwork for a custom stamp...
- First of all we really prefer that your art be done in black and white, we may be able to change it for you but if there is more than 2 colors it probably will not look like you want it to once we change it.
- We prefers PDF files for artwork. This ensures compatibility and results in the most accurate, error free reproduction of your artwork.
The best way to create a pdf is with a pdf printer. If you have a graphics program such as Adobe Illustrator then you can create a pdf straight from the program. If you do not have a dedicated graphics program then you can create a pdf using a pdf printer. There are many pdf printers available online, some are free.
- Other file formats that work well are TIFF, JPEG, BMP, CDR and EPS. If you are using Adobe Illustrator please save as an EPS file or AI file for version CS2
- It's best to save your art at 600 dpi resolution
- PLEASE print your file out before you send it in. Your stamp will only be as good as your art!
- If it looks fuzzy to you, that's what your stamp will look like.
- If you need to send your info in a program like Word then please send a copy of the font you used,
there is no such thing as a "standard font" almost every version of Windows ships with new fonts.
- If you need help to send the font drop me an email and include what kind of operating system you have.
- If all the above information is a foreign language to you than just send it in, in black and white
if it doesen't look like it will work we will let you know
- Be sure to include in your email what the approximate finished size of your stamp image will be.
- Artwork should be sent to email@example.com