There is SO MUCH you can do with these brushes!! There is a nice video up that really helps show how these brushes work.. and if you haven't played with the brushes yet, I highly recommend watching it!!
Did I mention yet that these brushes are HEAVENLY SOFT?!!? Because they are. I mean it feels like FUR!!
Here, we blended from Olive tones to Yellow tones using one of the brushes from the LARGE SET... just look how beautiful that blend is!!
Just stamp an image with Versamark ink and heat emboss with detail white embossing powder.
Then brush your inks over the top to reveal the image you stamped!! In the sample below, see how we stamped and embossed the image "Yes, but no, but yes" from Impression Obsession. Then, we used 4 colors of Distress Inks to go over the image
In the Small Set, there are these skinny blending brushes... which I love to use for creating shadows!!
- First, we stamped and embossed an image with detail black embossing powder.
- Then, we brushed in some inks.. starting with the Versafine Clair Warm Breeze, then Twilight, and finally Nocturne at the top.
- Next, we took a little bit of Brush Kleener on the end of a blending brush and buffed-out a Moon!!
- We "flicked" a little bit of Brush Kleener across the image to look like a night sky.
- Finally, we took the Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Pen and made the Moon look iridescent!!
Isn't this SO COOL?!?!
Now, traditionally, once the Versafine Clair inks are dry, they are waterproof. But one of our customers at Demo suggested using Stamp Cleaner (Brush Kleener) to remove some ink and IT WORKED!!!
I love the effect... Thanks for the idea Joanne!!
Start by first stamping an image with Versamark Ink (clear ink) and then use the Blending Brushes to brush on a SMALL amount of Pearl-Ex powders and become AMAZED as the stamped image appears before your eyes!!
The Blending Brushes come in 2 sets.. Large Set and the Small Set.