There are SO MANY ideas for using your handmade papers... just check out what you can do!!
Some of them are from Italy....
If you stamp an image with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink onto the tissue paper and THEN adhere it, your stamped image will be waterproof and won't move when you glue the tissue paper in place with the wet glue.
... when I made this card some of the tissue paper ripped... but I actually like the look!!!
I decided to use this die-cut from Impression Obsession (I trimmed off the doe and buck) to make a beautiful serene scene with just the tissue-paper overlay... what an easy and gorgeous effect!!
I love how we used fresh pieces of Pine and it smells SO GOOD even after being in the paper for a couple days.
- Brush on a VERY thin coat of PVA onto a piece of card stock (a foam brush works great)
- Next, lay down a feather, dried flower petals, or fresh pines onto the glue
- Now, take a piece of VERY thin Mulberry Paper and lay it on top of the inclusions
- Place a clean paper towel down on top of the Mulberry paper and press firmly making sure to fully press on the Mulberry paper so it adheres evenly.
- Trim your paper down to size using a paper cutter and some scissors
See you soon!!