The first card, pictured above on the left, was made using this *Brand New* stamp out from Penny Black
- Mask off your paper on the edge using 2 pieces of Washi Tape
- Stamp the tree image (Peaceful Moment by Penny Black) using Black Versafine ink and Clear embossing powder
- Punch out or cut out a piece of Washi Tape in the shape of a small circle (Wendy traced a Quarter and cut it out)
- Place the Washi Tape circle in the area you would like your "moon" to be
- Using 4 colors of Distress Ink, apply the inks to your craft mat and spritz with a bit of water (we used Dried Marigold, Worn Lipstick, Mermaid Lagoon and Seedless Preserves)
- Using a paper towel, pick up some color and dab it and rub it onto the image... leaving the Washi Tape in place until you have applied as much color to the card as you'd like
- Remove the Washi Tape and watch your moon appear!!
- Mount the card onto black paper and a light blue base.. the image is just STUNNING!!
This card is SO EASY to put together and really has a soft appearance when using the correct inks and paper
- On Opal Stardream paper, stamp your image in Versamark ink and emboss with Moonstone embossing powder
- Heat Set the image using a Heat Gun
- Using the Pale Gold and Bright Gold, apply Nuvo Drops onto the berries.. this gives the card a bit of dimension
- Mount the card on Gold Leaf Stardream paper and tape it down onto your card base (we used Classic Crest Natural as the card base here)
Wendy used these 2 new stamps from Impression Obsession, Peace and Bethlehem
- Stamp the Bethlehem image in Sepia Versafine ink and emboss with Clear Bark embossing powder
- Mount the image onto a piece of handmade paper (the piece we used is very fibrous with some inclusions.. it works perfectly with this card!)
- Tape the mounted image onto the card base (We used and Aged Astroparche paper)
- Stamp the Peace in Sepia Versafine and emboss with Clear Bark embossing powder
Curious about making your own holiday or Christmas cards? We would LOVE to help!!
Stop by 7 days a week to see what's new and to get inspired!