This week was all about cards for SPRING!!
Let's start with MY FAVORITE CARD!!
This Bee-themed card is one of my favorites this week because it is JUST SO COOL!!
Wendy used a couple different products to create this card..
Tim Holtz Stencil, Honeycomb
Memory Box Die-cut, Intricate Bee
Taylored Expressions Embossing Folder, Honeycomb
This card has a combination of wonderful textures to it..
- On the left is the brown, textured paper with Gold Nuvo Mousse buffed into it
- On the right side is the yellow paper with the Honeycomb pattern embossed into it
- In the middle, Wendy used the Tim Holtz stencil to lay down the pattern with the Light Molding Paste, then added the Gold embossing powder and heat-set it to create the "Molten Lava" effect
- The bee was made by pressing the Bee shape into the Versamark ink pad and sprinkling on Gold embossing powder and heat-setting it too.
Wendy used the Memory Box die-cut Grass Stitched Circle Frame and the Stampendous stamp Puddle Ducks
Stamp the Puddle Ducks image on a piece of white paper, and then cut-out the Grass Stitched Circle Frame out of a piece of patterned paper
You'll notice that only part of the duck image can be seen below...
Wendy just used this stamp set from Hero Arts, Hummingbirds
- Using the Tim Holtz Platform, stamp out the Hummingbirds with a light-colored ink such as light-blue or grey
- Color the Hummingbirds with Prismacolor pencils
- Stamp the Hummingbirds AGAIN this time using Versamark ink and Detail Black embossing powder and heat-set
You end up with this STUNNING card with a nice, crisp black outline of the sweet hummingbirds..
Give us a call to sign up!