Wendy used ALL NEW stamps from Impression Obsession to design the cards! We LOVE each of them so much..
To make the card:
- Cut a piece of black card stock to measure 4" x 5 1/4"
- Cut a strip of the Woodgrain paper (it will measure 1" x 5 1/8" ) and tape it on the top
- Cut a piece of the Oxide paper (it will measure 2 3/4" x 5 1/8") and tape it on the bottom, lining up the edges of the 2 papers so they look cohesive.
- Stamp the Seagull Shadows stamp in Pinecone Versafine Clair ink and emboss with Clear Bark Embossing Powder
- Finish off the card with a bit of twine by wrapping it around the front of the card on the left side only and tying it with a knot
This next card was made using another new stamp from Impression Obsession, Lions
This card is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!
To make this card:
- Start with a piece of Solar White card stock cut down to 4 3/4" x 3 1/4"
- Stamp the image with Black Versafine Onyx Black ink and emboss with Detail Black embossing powder
**HINT: if you have a piece of cardboard, you can place it under your blue craft mat and THEN stamp the image. This gives your stamp much more cushion and is ideal for stamping the solid Silhouette stamps
- Use the Nuvo Blending Sponges to apply the Distress Inks to create the sunset. Wendy used Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Festive Berries, and Wilted Violet
- Start with the yellow and work your way up as you apply the darker colors
This last card in the series was just a soft and sentimental card... Wendy used the Peaceful Ocean stamp and the Sun will Rise stamp
To make this card:
- Stamp the Peaceful Ocean image onto Solar White card stock using the Pinecone Versafine Clair ink and emboss with Detail Clear embossing powder
- Using Nuvo Blending Sponges, apply the Versafine Clair ink (Warm Breeze), and 2 colors of the Distress Inks (Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade) to the background of the image to create a soft Sunrise
- Layer the stamped image with a bit of textured ribbon and mount it on a soft blue piece of card stock
- Cut a strip of orange Marbled Paper (this is a piece of Handmade paper) and cut it in half. Put half the paper above the image and the other half below the image
- Stamp the sentiment in Pinecone Versafine Clair ink, fussy-cut the sentiment, and layer on dark brown card stock and fussy cut around the outside to give the sentiment a bit of a shadow
- Finish off the card with a bit of thin blue ribbon and tie it on the left side of the card in front
Card class was really fun this week!!
Join us for the next Tuesday with Wendy class on June 19th
Give us a call to sign up! 360-647-9663