Wendy used all new products to make these 3 cards.. and she did not disappoint! They are vibrant, fun, and unique!!
Rolling Wave Collage die-cut from Memory Box
Starling on Branch stamp from Impression Obsession
- Wendy first cut out the Rolling Wave Collage die-cut
- She overlayed her die-cut onto the piece of white paper. She used a pencil to trace inside the swirl to know where to color in.
- Take off the overlay and use Prismacolor colored pencils to color in the swirl
- Stamp the Starling on Branch and emboss with Detail Black Embossing Powder
- Overlay the Swirl onto the card and tape down using double-sided tape
- Layer the Rainbow Brick paper behind the image
- To make the card, first start out by scoring the card in half THEN fold the front of the card in half again so you have a card with 3 panels
- Next,Wendy colored the mushroom and snails
- On the front of the card, she mounted the Mushroom and one snail and mounted it on the piece of patterned paper. She mounted the little snail up with a pop dot.
- For the inside of the card, stamp the sentiment Simple Things and mount another snail on the far right bottom corner.
- Wendy used the Nuvo Crystal Drops to add texture onto the dots of the Mushroom and the antennae of the little snails
- Sprinkle a little bit of Colorburst onto a Craft Mat and spritz with water. Use a piece of Kromekote paper (Glossy side facing the Craft Mat) and transfer the ink to the paper by just pressing it into the Colorburst
- Next, ink up your stamp. Wendy used 4 colors of Versafine Ink- Onyx Black, Majestic Blue, Sepia, and Olympic Green DIRECTLY onto the stamp.. THEN she stamped the image onto the Kromekote paper on top of the Colorburst splatter that was already there. *Remember that Versafine ink stays wet longer so you can apply all 4 colors and then stamp*