The first card was made using the new paper from BoBunny, Black Tie Affair and this Vintage Paper Dolls set from Tim Holtz
- First, Students went through and picked out EITHER 1 large photo or 2 small photos from the Vintage Paper Dolls
- Then, using the Faber Castell pens, each person colored in only PART of the images.. such as the hats and gloves or just the dresses.. etc.
- Heat-set the image to dry the Faber Castell markers!
- Using the Nuvo Blending Sponges, apply Walnut Stain Distress Ink to the black and white rose paper. *This is a great way to colorize paper if you needed to add another color into your card!
- Layer the card together using some textured ribbon
The stamps she used: Netting2, Half Shell 1, Half Shell 2, and May All Your Dreams by Prickly Pear
- Stamp out the Netting and Half Shell 2 in black ink on White Cardstock
- Stamp out the Half Shell 1 in red ink after all the other images have dried
- Stamp out the sentiment in the bottom right hand corner (Wendy used the Tim Holtz Platform to stamp the sentiment)
- First, open up your embossing folder and lightly rub the Distress Oxide Ink, Peeled Paint, across the BUMPY SIDE UP side of the embossing folder ONLY
- Run your Kromekote paper (shiny side down toward the ink) through your machine in the embossing folder
- THEN spritz the surface with the Distress Resist Spray one time and LET IT DRY (we used a heat gun). **it needs to be FULLY DRY before you continue!**
- Rub 2 colors of Distress Ink (Seedless Preserves and Dusty Concord) lightly across the embossed paper. The purple ink should just barely cover the image but not go as deep as the embossed leaves.
- Take the Seedless Preserves ink pad, rub it on a craft mat, spritz water to activate the colors, and use ANOTHER small piece of Kromekote paper to lift some of the ink off the craft mat. This will transfer the ink onto the Kromekote paper. Heat-set the paper.
- Stamp the Spruce Lines stamp on top of the Kromekote paper you just finished heat-setting using Versafine Olympic Green ink. Heat-set AGAIN.
- Put your card together, adding a bit of Ombre Purple Ribbon, and look in awe at how beautiful it is!!