And the best part is, these cards can be used for the upcoming Winter holidays because the color palettes are just perfect!!
- Stamp out the Abstract Circles stamp using Twilight Versafine Clair and Detail Black Embossing Powder onto Solar White card stock and heat-set the image.
- Color in the Abstract Circles with purple and blue watercolors and a Waterbrush
- Stamp out the Halo Bird stamp using Twilight Versafine Clair and Detail Black Embossing Powder onto Wet Media Dura-Lar and heat-set the image.
- Use Mounting Tape around the edges of the Halo Bird image and mount it on the front of the card, lining up the Abstract Circles Background and the center of the Halo Bird image
- Mount the image onto a purple card base
- Finish off the card with a bit of metallic purple ribbon and wrap it around the front of the card and tie a bow
- Ink up the Halo Bird stamp JUST THE HALO PART using the Twilight Versafine Clair
- Next, ink up the Snowflake Stamp also with Twilight Versafine Clair and stamp the image INSIDE the Halo we just stamped.
- Layer the image with silver paper and navy card stock and mount it all onto a white card base.
- Next, stamp out the Penguin Pair stamp and watercolor the penguins with blues and yellows
- Fussy-cut the Penguins and then tape them down onto the card base using double-sided tape UNDER THE FEET ONLY and pop-dots under their heads to give dimension
- Die-cut the Seed Snowflake image out of Dark Blue Suede Paper AND Stardream Lagoon card stock.
- On Kraft card stock, stamp the Snowflake image using Twilight Versafine Clair ink.
- Wrap a little bit of brown twine around the Kraft card stock and knot it in an interesting way.
- Mount the Kraft card stock onto the dark brown card base and adhere it using double-sided tape
- Use a piece of decorative paper (with the blue and brown tones in it) and adhere a strip of it onto the card on TOP of part of the snowflake image.
- Finish off the card by adhering the Seed Snowflake die-cuts onto the front of the card using the Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive. Offset the two snowflakes so you can see both the Suede paper and the Stardream paper
I just LOVE this card design!! It is just a perfect masculine card for the holidays..
11am , 1:30pm , OR 6pm!
Give us a call to sign up!